Halfway through and I am not really enjoying this. Looking at another person's inquiry in depth has proved extremely valuable to me identifying that there are a number of areas I need to readdress. I am worried though, I feel I am pulling their work completely apart. It's not all negative, there is some useful information there, but the suggestions for reviewing are dominant. Knowing how much time they have spent on this and the angst they went through and I am worried they are going to be upset, nor do I want to knock their confidence. And of course time is short for them to make any amendments. I feel in a quandary about this. The feedback may prove to be discouraging, but how can I not give it? Hopefully from doing their in depth review they will have realised much of what I will be feeding back on and so won't be too surprised. Yes, better to take that view rather than fail them by not highlighting the issues.
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment