Sunday, 5 October 2008

Things are beginning to improve. I think it's due in some part to having enough time to look at all the resources instead of just skimming.

And I have emailed my ILP in for feedback. Alleluia!! One deadline achieved. I found the Module Description in Plone, which incorporated the Outline Delivery, invaluable in doing putting the ILP together. I'm sure it's not perfect but feel I'm starting to get somewhere.

Last week I skimmed the "The Ultraversity model for work based learning" Tindal, Powell and Millwood, but am going to read it through again once I have got some lunch on the go to try and absorb it a bit more. I also would like to have a look later at the Gantt Chart and check it out as a project management tool.

Another small achievement is that I have fiddled around with the link to my blog I created yesterday in First Class and moved it under my name. By right clicking on the little red arrow now below my details the link can be opened to go straight to my blog.

And talking of blogs I have two targets - get to read some of the other cohort 9's, and to make some changes to mine. To do this I shall need to do a little research on how, and once I get my usb cable I hope to start to add photos into my blog to liven it up a little.

It's bizarre, I normally have a fairly even personality, but since starting this course find myself becoming more mercurial. Having felt in the depths of despondency a couple of days ago I now feel on a high, and it's purely down to the sense of achievement. At this rate I might become an enthusiastic teccy!

Onwards and upwards...

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment