I wouldn't be writing this now if it wasn't for the on-line tools which I had explored when starting my course. To-day I have spent my time drafting an assignment about on-line tools for communication with peers which reminded me how much I like using my Blog. I find it's an excellent method for use as a learning log and for relating to others. It's something I should like to spend a little more time tweaking, but time, I am finding, is a huge issue.
I'm making progress with First Class too (our Ultraversity method of Cohort communication and support). A week or so ago reading all the postings was really challenging, let alone contributing to discussion and support others. I was too scared not to read them all in case I missed something vital. But think perhaps now I am beginning to gain in confidence, or is it that I've just had a good day and feel a little mroe relaxed?
I noticed yesterday that my attitude towards the degree depends how stressed I am. It graduates from my degree, to that degree, to that bl**** degree, and that bl**** stupid degree! Anyhow to-day I feel I have achieved quite a bit and although not on top of it feel that I am not too far behind and at least I know exactly what I am behind with and am able to guestimate how much time it will take to sort things out.
Now I'm off on my hols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love the range of titles the degree has - thanks for making me smile! Have a lovely holiday.
ReplyDelete