Thought I would start having a look around the on-library, only to discover you need the barcode from your student card to access the library. Guess who hasn't got her student id card yet....
Well, here I am at the start of my on-line degree in Learning, Technology and Research.
I can't say I am particularly interested in technology. It's something I accept and get on with when I need to, and I like it simple!So it's somewhat ironic I find myself doing this degree. It looks like I am going to be dragged into the 21st century after all.
Currently I am finding it more stressful than enjoyable, so much to look through, read, research and attempt to do, no doubt a result of being a bit of a Luddite.
Heigh ho, time will tell...
The bar code also available in e-vision - I hope you found it.
ReplyDeleteShirley