For the first assignment I thought I had put together a reasonable essay then, taking on board cohort views, converted it into a ppt presentation. The difficulty I found was trying to extract the really essential points as there was so much which seemed relevant and interesting. Also I find essays much easier to use as a discussion forum, but that's not really the aim of a presentation.
Mark asked the question 'was it aimed at a particular audience' and I think had I focused on an audience it might have made things easier.
Spent far too much time on this assignment and I have just had to leave it for the present and will go back to it later when I have completed other work, I certainly don't want to leave it as it is. I am not happy with it but can't exactly say what the problem is. Well perhaps I can, I think some of the areas need more explanation, but that part doesn't go on a slide, the speaker usually elaborates, so I guess it really does need some dialogue attaching....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment