Well here I am back from my holiday in a wet and windy Devon.
Having discovered how much time is needed for this degree, my advice is not to arrange holidays during the semesters, it really puts a blight things. All I did was worry about the time I was losing. Now I'm back I seem to have completely lost track of where I am. Given that it has only been a week and I normally study weekends I think this is probably indicative of the structured way I like to work that I feel so muddled. I have partially finished assignments and haven't even started some which are due to be handed in on 28 November. I am behind with my reading and accessing the on-library.
However, on a positive note, I was really tired before I went away. I slept loads and got some very fresh air and do feel better so this week haven't been too exhausted when I get home to think about anything other than going to bed! Indeed I have managed to look at some of the postings on First Class and almost completed the final version of one assignment. I am so conscious though of how busy everyone has been in my absence and am trying not panic about catching up, but it's not easy!
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Tricia, glad you had a good break, and I am confident the benefits of being refreshed will always outweigh the downside of catching up :-)
ReplyDelete