Saturday, 8 November 2008

Commentary on being in a blog bubble

It seems that I have become a little too secure in my blog bubble and not held back on how I feel - I've started treating it more like a private diary than something which I know full well is accessible by others! My LF has dropped in a couple of times, so thanks for the encouragement Lydia. I am glad I made you laugh rather than offended you! I sometimes just get so frustrated that I am constantly playing catch up and don't take it well when I get thwarted by my own stupidity! I know my posting to-day is very hyper, but have spent the entire day working on the Key Skills assignment. Apart from not getting home til later, this is partly why I don't usually study during the evenings, it gets me so hyper I can't sleep, then I can't work, then I wake up thinking about work and what I haven't done, and what's urgent, and then then a vicious cycle of sleep deprivation ensues. Sad but true!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment