Saturday, 29 November 2008

I DID IT!

Yes, I did it, I got my first assignment in on time. However, not having time to just chill out for several weeks has finally caught up with me and I am so tired I feel ill. I am not sure I can do this again. But I have to, the next hand in date is 16 December.

The weeks at work are mad with meetings all over the countryside. Friday is the only day I have been in my office this week and then spent from 8.30 to 1.30 in back to back meetings. Study leave of 2 days per semester just doesn't cut it.

I am about to start Part A of the IOCT module, but think I might have started on it a few weeks ago. I hope so as the thought of starting from scratch is not very appealing. I will be looking at identifying a range of evidence to demonstrate my participation in the community relating it to reading I have done.

In my IWS module I reflected upon the way in which I had used my Blog, and am making a concerted effort to try to concentrate more on individual tasks than on venting my feelings.

Guess I had better down to business then and start looking at how I am going to do do this next task.

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment