For the past two weeks I have been battling to catch up with the IWS module ready for hand in on 28 November. I think I will make it, albeit perhaps not with the work presented as well as I would wish, but there are only so many hours in the day. Then I shall have to do the same all over again for the IOCT module which I have had to abandon for the moment.
Last weekend was a watershed for me, I managed to download the photos from my mobile to my pc! Have still a little fiddling to do with them, but I did it! I am well on my way with my PDP and then hope to finish my reflection over the weekend having already done the reading. Then it's tidying up and sorting out references throughout. I am not underestimating the amount of time I think it will take to do this, and I expect the others will be doing the same, if they haven't done so already. So good luck Cohort 9.
I am hoping by starting on time that the next modules will be less difficult to keep up with so I shall not have this constant backlog. It's not good; it worries me to read other people's work as I am scared I shall end up by not producing very original work by using other people's ideas. On the other hand, part of the on-line communication within the Cohort is to support others and exchange information and ideas.
So another weekend ahead of slog, but I shall be so relieved when I have handed it it in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment